Interesting Cake ~ Splendid Pictures Around The Net

Friday, March 24, 2006

Interesting Cake

Birthday time? Forget about usual circular shaped cake. Let's try something new.

"Hey Bob. How you doing?"
cake spongebob square pant
Extreme Playstation player. You can't live without this.
cake - playstation 2
"Should I give present or cake? Well.. I give present-cake then."
Present cake
It's landing time.Aeroplane
"I'm not going to eat this owl"
An owl
Have a great meal.meal
Computer's nerd need this.computer
I love you Mom..
flower for mother
"Honey, flowers for you.. er.. I mean cake."
a bouquet of cake
This is not for playCards

1 comment:

Charley29 said...

interesting!

Photo Blog Blogs - Blog Top Sites funny pictures, funny moment, crazy pictures, funny pics, weird pictures, extreme pics Artistic pictures - arts, fine arts, digital arts, artist, photography, graphic design Splendid Pictures - country, culture, history, fascinating place, visit, tourism, travel Directory of Photo Blog Blogs
Disclaimer: All images here has been gathered from the email and community group.
Many of them have been sent to me by anonymous and there is no way to validate where they obtained them.
If you have an issue about certain images, please do send me an email. viewer(s) online