Funny Animals ~ Splendid Pictures Around The Net

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Funny Animals

Squirrel The Photographer"Okay, now on three, say acorn... "


Cat & Mouse"If you cross this line ... oh, will you be sorry!"


Trust me"Look me in the eye and believe me when I say, I did not eat that mouse..."


You are the best joker"That was the funniest joke I ever heard ... ha ha ha!"

© 2002 Auke van der Weide
I'm the leader"OK girls, just follow me ... I won't let anything happen to you"

Photo by Gary Hamburgh
Dog Band"Who us? We've been in the bed of the truck the whole time"

Thank you Kathryn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the one with the rooster is the funniest, to me its because its foot is up so i can see he is walking. and you just reminded me on how unny they look when they walk... the determination in this one.

"Say Acorn!"...

this is a cute humour and i like... no, i love it.

thank you for making my day love.

Photo Blog Blogs - Blog Top Sites funny pictures, funny moment, crazy pictures, funny pics, weird pictures, extreme pics Artistic pictures - arts, fine arts, digital arts, artist, photography, graphic design Splendid Pictures - country, culture, history, fascinating place, visit, tourism, travel Directory of Photo Blog Blogs
Disclaimer: All images here has been gathered from the email and community group.
Many of them have been sent to me by anonymous and there is no way to validate where they obtained them.
If you have an issue about certain images, please do send me an email. viewer(s) online